My name is Sergio Murria, I was born in Valencia (Spain) , I work as a photographer since 2005, my passion has always been street photography.
During these years I have been creating a portfolio and from 2014 I started to spread my photographs in magazines, forums and photography contests. I have published photographs in magazines such as Pentaprism, Camerapixo, Digitalfoto, Mambo Magazine, Eyeshot Magazine, and selected photos in photography forums such as 1X, 500px or lensculture.
- National Geographic Award (The Moment) 2015
- First prize Polaroid Spain 2016 contest
- Second prize Tolosa Herria contest 2016
- First prize in the City of Orihuela 2017
- First prize contest Sign Editors 2017
- Exhibition Imaginary 2018 «Minimalism» (Castellon)
- Exhibition Ikonic 2019 «Minimalism» (Alboraia)